“Great flight”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 18 December 2018 via mobile

I Could Say The flight was Good, The flight attendant a Little tought cause We had a Little Child with us and other persons in the plane were a bit not child friendly. The flight attendants were not so thrilled either that we had a baby in the business class, we could see it and feel it by the way some treated us...also the heat was very high in the plane and asked to turn on the AC but nothing happened until we arrived at the destination.
But was not the first flight with KLM and I had better that this one :)
Great dessert and also loooooove the little ceramic houses they give you every time. Have a collection already!

Date of travel: August 2018
Write a reviewReviews (31,379)

Reviewed 18 December 2018 via mobile

Had very good experience flaying with KLM and the only thing that bug me was the fact that luggage on transatlantic flight is not included in the ticket and one must pay for at at the checkin.
Seats in economy are comfortable and no need for economy premium unless you are really tall. We did fly in premium outbound and decided to return in economy, as I figured there was not that much of improvement. Service was great as well as food served.
Definitely would fly with them again.

Date of travel: December 2018
Reviewed 18 December 2018 via mobile

I flew using economy comfort to Chicago. These seats were ok. Not amazing since it cost me an extra £84 to book the seat but it was ok. The plane was an older plane so inflight services was a bit dated. Small video screens, etc. My return was awful. I paid £48 for more leg room as nothing was available in economy comfort or business class. The seat was tiny!luckily I'm not a big person. I was next to the toilets, so busy.. And poor inflight entertainment. Probably the worst long haul flight I've had.. Who can sleep in such cramped conditions? KLM you need to get rid of these older planes. Are we animals?

Date of travel: November 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
Reviewed 18 December 2018

Great service with excellent food quality. The
flight attendants are very kind and very helpful. I strongly recommned.

Date of travel: November 2018
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 18 December 2018 via mobile

It was just a momentary decision based on price of a flight ticket. I have to admit - I never expected a budget ticket could be so high- quality. First of all the hand baggage was included in the ticket price and we could take 15 kg (!!). On board we had breakfast and all kind of drinks. So my experience is: KLM is the best!

Date of travel: June 2018
1  Thank Catherine V
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.