“Poor seats”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 18 December 2018 via mobile

I flew using economy comfort to Chicago. These seats were ok. Not amazing since it cost me an extra £84 to book the seat but it was ok. The plane was an older plane so inflight services was a bit dated. Small video screens, etc. My return was awful. I paid £48 for more leg room as nothing was available in economy comfort or business class. The seat was tiny!luckily I'm not a big person. I was next to the toilets, so busy.. And poor inflight entertainment. Probably the worst long haul flight I've had.. Who can sleep in such cramped conditions? KLM you need to get rid of these older planes. Are we animals?

Date of travel: November 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
Write a reviewReviews (31,641)

Reviewed 18 December 2018

Great service with excellent food quality. The
flight attendants are very kind and very helpful. I strongly recommned.

Date of travel: November 2018
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 18 December 2018 via mobile

It was just a momentary decision based on price of a flight ticket. I have to admit - I never expected a budget ticket could be so high- quality. First of all the hand baggage was included in the ticket price and we could take 15 kg (!!). On board we had breakfast and all kind of drinks. So my experience is: KLM is the best!

Date of travel: June 2018
1  Thank Catherine V
Reviewed 18 December 2018 via mobile

I traveled a short flight from Amsterdam to Birmingham on the day of my birthday and the service was great. It was the first time that an airline gave me something for my birthday. The gave me a Cordorniue bottle with a birthday card. Was a great detail for me

Date of travel: December 2018
1  Thank glo3202
Reviewed 18 December 2018 via mobile

Excellent service and fantastic crew, polite and caring.
One of the best air companies I've ever traveled.

Date of travel: June 2018
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.