“Just a standard flight”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 18 December 2018 via mobile

Well everything is ok but not more than ok. The extra this airline was famous for is gone. That’a all

Date of travel: November 2018
Write a reviewReviews (31,379)

Reviewed 18 December 2018

We had a very enjoyable, comfortable and well service flight to Amsterdam. Smooth flight and a great service crew. Excellent food and beverages.

Date of travel: May 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 18 December 2018 via mobile

Always try to fly KLM they are on time most of the time and the service on the ground and in the air first class
I have always travelled for the last 60 years and have great father's in KLM delivering a first class package

Reviewed 18 December 2018

Booking was without problem.
Flight was on time.
Lounge facilities were excellent
Service in flight was above average
Crew helpful and knowledgeable

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 18 December 2018

It had been many years since I'd flown with KLM. It was the carrier to brought my family out to Australia. So I had to fly with this airline once more because I had such great memories of my first trip when I was a child. The stewardess on this KL 1037 acknowledged my journey and was so kind and generous to me that it was almost as if I was on that same flight many years ago. A touching experience KLM with staff like that, who could ever complain.

Date of travel: August 2018
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.