“Klm first class”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 18 December 2018 via mobile

Always try to fly KLM they are on time most of the time and the service on the ground and in the air first class
I have always travelled for the last 60 years and have great father's in KLM delivering a first class package

Date of travel: November 2018
    • Value for money
Write a reviewReviews (31,379)

Reviewed 18 December 2018

Booking was without problem.
Flight was on time.
Lounge facilities were excellent
Service in flight was above average
Crew helpful and knowledgeable

Date of travel: November 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 18 December 2018

It had been many years since I'd flown with KLM. It was the carrier to brought my family out to Australia. So I had to fly with this airline once more because I had such great memories of my first trip when I was a child. The stewardess on this KL 1037 acknowledged my journey and was so kind and generous to me that it was almost as if I was on that same flight many years ago. A touching experience KLM with staff like that, who could ever complain.

Date of travel: August 2018
Reviewed 18 December 2018 via mobile

The crews are very polite and friendly. We had good service on board. The flight was a bit smooth and relaxing

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 18 December 2018

A very good flight. The cabin crew were polite , always smiling and ever willing to help.
We got the food of our choice which was quite nice. We only wished that the aircraft had some two seaters for couples flying on their flight.
The best part of the flight was the landing which was flawless.

Date of travel: December 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.