“Great service. Shame my flight was changed”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The service on all legs of the flight was very good. It's just a shame that KLM changed my return leg from Amsterdam after it was booked and paid for, as it left me an 8 hour wait in in Amsterdam. Not what I needed!

Write a ReviewReviews (18,048)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We traveled with a group of 13 people as part of a university field trip to Spain. The service was excellent. The cabin crew staff worked very hard to provide the passengers with drinks and sandwiches in a very courteous manner. Well done KLM! Compared to some of its competitors, such as Iberia, KLM seems to be light years ahead in terms of courteousness and customer service.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

No problems outbound. The flight left on time, arrived on time and was a good experience. Inbound was as good apart from a slight delay in taking off however this was not the fault of the airline. We had paid additional cash for extra leg room seats.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Booked flights from Amsterdam to Leeds in September 2017. Checked in this morning for today's return flight and we're put on standby! This caused a lot of stress at the end of a lovely 3 day break. Went to Schipol airport early but were not given any guarantees could get on the flight until boarding 40 minutes before when they said it was ok. They had said if couldn't have a seat would get a different flight plus compensation...The point is yes it turned out ok in the end but we lost a few hours of our time in Amsterdam & had anxiety from worrying. If booking 8 months in advance can't guarantee a seat we wont use them again. Poor.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was extremely delighted to fly with KLM! It keeps up with the times. I got my boarding pass via WhatsApp! And there are no check-in desks in Schiphol. You can drop you luggage to the big case (see photo) and check it in via terminal on this case. To do so you need only scan QR code on your boarding pass. It's very simple and convenient! I was really impressed by this process.
Cabin crew was very nice and polite. Good meal and drinks, high quality service and calm flight.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)