“Great flight”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

I always try to fly JetBlue the leg room is good and I love having my own TV that way I can watch whatever I want.
My flight to Aruba was wonderful. Nothing to complain about.

Date of travel: September 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (12,177)

Reviewed 21 September 2018

Great flight from check-in through picking up my bag. Every staff member I encountered was polite, professional, and friendly. The seat was comfortable. The boarding on and off was smooth. They gave each of us a full can of soda or juice, and the basket of FREE snacks had so many choices I was shocked into stunned silence when the attendant asked what I wanted. The pilots also got until into Boston earlier than scheduled. Bags came quick once we were in Boston too.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

No other wat to fly but Mint on JetBlue. Awesomeness!!! Wow what an experience. Loved everything about Mint service.

Reviewed 21 September 2018

Everyone working was friendly, seats were very comfortable, plenty of leg room. I will only fly Jet Blue after this experience. Love this air line.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 20 September 2018

I always fly JetBlue because of their great service. We checked in on time but somehow was confused about the gate. IDK what happen, blame it on the excitement of taking a vacation. Anyway, JetBlue got us on the next flight without any inconvenience to our vacation. So, lesson to self always take the insurance and fly JetBlue.