“We always prefer Jetblue”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 31 May 2018

My husband and I always choose Jetblue as our go to. We have never had any issues. The staff is always kind and available. the snacks are good and we always feel relaxed.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (10,417)

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

On my recent return flight from a wonderful 4 days of relaxing got to the airport and found out that a seat had not been assigned to my bff. We asked the agent could she find us 2 seats together on a crowded flight. She gave us a free upgrade to the first two seats on the plane which worked out perfectly because I am 5'9" and the extra leg room was a treat. JetBlue is my new go to airline. And the fact that it flies out of Reagan national airport is a plus. I live in dc and I can get there by subway or Lyft and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We were on exit row seat 11AB. Mid flight wifi didn’t work only 2 channels with bad movies and 1 in Spanish. Seat 11B didn’t recline and I asked the caucasian female flight attendant to asm the capt to cool the cabin and she disregarded my request saying the 319Airbus is always hot in the middle of the A/C. I saw she didn’t call the capt and 30 mins went by and we were dripping. I stood up address the african american first flighr attendant she gave me the same story but at least she contacted the capt.
The treatment received by this crew was so discriminatory. This air condition response is not true.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Flying is part of the entire Vacation experience. While today's industry is not what it was a few years back and we hear horror stories about vacations ruined because of a negative flying experience, JetBlue did a good job in making sure the trip was a memorable one in a positive manner. Good service and attitude goes a long way.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

this is my go to airline.
if jetblue flies there I am on that flight
with jetblue rewards it makes even more sense
very nice people at all points
I am 6ft 1in and have 3 to 4 inches space when I am seated
which makes a world of difference on the flight