“Clean (and new) planes, great Wifi, good service.”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I recently took JetBlue from JFK to LAX for business and it was a most pleasant experience. The check in process was normal, apart from the fact that they had kiosks that were produced in the last millennium, so they worked a little faster. Onboarding process was routine - usual for America (IE everyone has carry on luggage, takes forever to stow). Once settled, there was ample room under the seat for my personal item, the Wifi is fantastic (and free) for an aeroplane and they even had healthy meals for purchase that were edible - a first for a US carrier as far as I have experienced. The planes are new and very comfortable, I was a few rows from the back and it was not bothersome at all. The service was not overly friendly but was normal - efficient and sufficient.

Flight was on time, and I am yet to have a negative experience on Jetblue - having flown them approx. 15 times.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (9,175)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I have flown on this flight twice in the past year. The check-in line was short and the staff was exceptionally friendly. The folks at the gate were actually smiling. We boarded the flight and we noted that the plane was clean. We had a flawless flight and, of course, enjoyed blue chips on the way. Our bags arrived at the claim area within 10 minutes of landing and we were on our way to rental car location.

The flight left Salt Lake City at 6:55 a.m. and arrived in Long Beach at 7:45 a.m. We were able to rent a care; drive to our motel and be in Disneyland within minutes of the time it opened in the morning. It worked our really well and saved us the expense of staying in a motel the previous night.

Our return trip was equally efficient. We checked in our rental car, walked across the street; checked in our bags and were at the gate within minutes of arriving. The Jetblue team was very efficient and everything ran very smoothly.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

JFK, Jet Blue to SRQ is back and loving it! We much prefer JFK rather than LGA! Our flt. was as usual perfect service, hoarding a little different but seems like it's working and most important arrive safe and on time ! Thank you Jet Blue and your staff

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have spent a lot of years flying both domestic and international airlines. However, I have only recently flown JetBlue for the first time. My daughter has raved about the airline for ages. Well I must say, I thought I was on a foreign airline. Why because unlike the remaining few American airlines left, I actually found a staff that wanted to help in any way they could (shades of PanAm and Continental Airlines). When I finally boarded, the staff continued to be helpful, friendly and concerned that I was taken care of. The airplane was clean, which given today's world was exceptional. And most important of all, the flight was on time backing away and taking off. They even arrived early at the other end. I look forward to flying them again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We've flown JB for many years but as of the last few they seem to have too many delays, when you have connecting flights it can be a problem. On our recent trip to St Martin switching planes in JFK both coming and going we had delays, going we had to wait because some of the crew members were a half hour late, then on the way back we had an hour delay. I understand it can happen and in the past it would happen once and a while but as of the last few years it happens every time we fly.