“Surprised”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 7 December 2017

My first time with JetBlue. Loved all the snacks and drinks offered, no extra charge.
Best, free TV viewing. Had 3 different movies running and regular stations.
Was surprised when I was in 2nd from last boarding group, that there was still room for my carryon.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (10,043)

Reviewed 7 December 2017

i really love flying on JetBlue. It's not the cheapest airline but for he price and comfort is well worth it. Every flight I have taken and it's been 3 over the last 4 months, I fling the crew is so friendly and helpful, plenty of leg room and wifi actually works. JetBlue is my second favorite airline, only being ended out by another airline that has better overall prices for the cities I typically fly to.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Was delayed numerous times due to a lighting strike on the incoming aircraft.A new plane was needed as that one was taken out of service.
I did call to complain about the person behind the counter who was rude and uncaring.
All of us on the flight were given a stipend towards our next flight that will be applied to our true blue account.
The movie did not work on the way home.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

The Jet blue staff were great from the entrance at the Handicap lines to assistance and on to the waiting area which was great; clean well lighted and the atmosphere was pleasant.
Truly a great traveling experience at one of the busiest times Thanksgiving.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

The support staff at JetBlue in N,J are superstars. I need wheelchair assistance, and even though it was crowded and hectic, they were so pleasant.
the flight was smooth and the captain kept us informed the whole way.