“Transferred my love of Monarch to Jet2”
Review of Jet2.com

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My second trip with Jet2 I’m so impressed with them . From booking so easy online through to the airport to the flight itself they are definitely customer focussed .
The airport check in are all upbeat and smiley , your going on hols it’s a big plus to feel they want you to start with great friendly service . The flight was superb, more hand luggage space than any other planes I’ve experienced . Happy , upbeat staff who look smart and are professional . Plenty of food choices if you wanted , a captain who you could actually hear , good leg room in normal seats and good prices for perfume etc. All in I’m not surprised Jet2 are expanding fast they have got it right and are quickly filling the Monarch gap .

Write a ReviewReviews (12,326)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Flight left on time and arrived bit earlier than scheduled. No complaints for service offered. Full plane and comfortable seats.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

From the time we arrived at airport and went to jet2 desk we found staff very helpful.even boarding they tried to make me feel nothing for them was any trouble.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Booked a package holiday with Jet2. Very short queue to drop luggage off. Prebooked seats each way, all ok on way out. Could not get seats next to each other for return trip as only 5 seats remaining, so booked 10F and 11D. Dropped luggage off at Faro, check in attendant says I have good news for you, we have managed to seat you together. Great surprise, well done Jet2

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Flight was supposed to take off 14.45 after about 5 different excuses we are still on the runway. been on plane 3 hours just been told another hour

2  Thank Steve I