“Flight canceled. No explination”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 14 August 2022

Our flight was canceled 2 hours before check in without any compensation, rebooking or hell any explanation or communication. It s only after 2 hours of 200 indian nearly rioting that they accepted to give us a proof of cancellation (and i m suspecting it was just the local staff who wanted to calm the crowd). In the end they told us they d refund us the emirat ticket. We had to rebook a flight ourselve at twice the price (900 euros instead of 450, x2) 2 days later and the hostel was for ourselve too. I m black listing this scam of a companie

2  Thank lionellK5436LQ
Write a reviewReviews (62,925)

Reviewed 14 August 2022

I had very very Poor Service from this reputed Airline. Please Don't Book on this airlines. I booked tickets for my parents (75 years Old) to fly from New Delhi to New York. My father is Cancer patient and had critical medical appointment. I read reviews of this airlines and thought its service should be good. Tickets were expensive but I still booked.

First the airlines didn't informed upfront that due to some weather issue the Flight is going to be cancelled. My old parents only came to know when they reached airport in late night. (How can airline don't know about weather upfront in this modern age).

Adding to their Woos Airline even didn't bothered to entertain request for Rebook to other Flights or next day. The Ground staff Guy Yogesh didn't even want to talk and diverted me to call their Call Center. I called Call center and the person named Ayman for so unhelpful on rebook request.

Please don't pay more for this airlines. For me I will never travel this Airline - Big No !!

• Seat comfort
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Marria74
Reviewed 14 August 2022

How is it possible one of the biggest airlines in the world serves the worst meal on international flight.
12 August from Houston to Dubai: I've had the worst flight meal in my whole life. Quality and taste were awful.
If you read this review please change the meals on your international flights.
Thanks

1  Thank 968shahriarm
Reviewed 14 August 2022

My checked in bag arrived damaged at Sea airport. I contacted emirates airport staff to file complaint, they told me it isn’t lodged at airport and I need to call their customer service. Customer service wait time was hours! I had to try multiple times and wait for hours to finally have my complaint logged.
Now the never ending cycle of email exchanges. Any response from them takes a minimum of 1 week. It’s been three months and I haven’t been paid for my damages and loss. I was asked to provide photos of damaged items, proof of purchase (which I had to obtain copies of from vendors, who keeps a receipt of item purchased months ago?), credit card statements. So far, Emirates has found creative ways of denying me claim even though I submitted all proof.
I lost my items, got my stuff damaged, ended up investing countless hours, the emotional damage and I haven’t gotten any reimbursement or slight empathy from Emirates! I didn’t even claim for all damaged items since I didn’t have all the receipts!

Side note: their in flight services weren’t as good as they used to be. Food wasn’t of great quality either. I did enjoy the extra legroom but I guess I paid extra for it (Emirates is expensive).

I will only consider them once I have exhausted all my other options, I would highly recommend think twice before you book with Emirates.

Date of travel: May 2022
1  Thank ankits154
Reviewed 13 August 2022 via mobile

I travel to UK 6 times past 9 years and apart from using Singapore air twice, I try a different airline each time. I found Emirates by far the worse airline so far. No extra food given, short staffed and poor service. Royal Brunei, Singapore, Thai and Malaysian are all better airlines. I'm not sure if this is because of the New world order after Covid but I will never fly Emirates again.

1  Thank shagar01
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.