“The Land of Smiles Thailand”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 11 March 2020 via mobile

I did book for a 6 weeks holiday. Unfortunately after 3 week I had to cut my holiday short. Due to bad back problems. Only after receiving hospital treatment in the UK. I had broken my back. The main point Emirates were kind enough to arrange a wheel chair service from Bangkok to Manchester. I was amazed at the respect I received from Emirates. Stopping at Dubai then home to Manchester. The staff were first class and even though I didn’t realise I had a broken my back Emirates did everything in there power to assist me and made sure that everything was taken care off. I recommend Emirates to all and give them a 100% Credit. Just so sad I abandoned 3 week holiday in a magical country.

Date of travel: November 2019
1  Thank Mayday2437
Write a reviewReviews (62,926)

Reviewed 11 March 2020

I feel incredibly upset about this. The travel agent Jet Travel and Cruise in Melbourne tells me they are following up everyday. It has been 8 months since we paid and nearly 4 months since we cancelled. I will never fly Emirates again!!!!

Date of travel: December 2019
1  Thank dilip2020123
Reviewed 11 March 2020 via mobile

Seriously the best flight and the best airline in the world. The service the food the care and the attentiveness from staff made this flight something I’ll never forget. Not to mention Emirates was the only airline that would bring me home from Venice. Worth every cent. Thank you Emirates

Date of travel: March 2020
1  Thank SharonS350
Reviewed 11 March 2020

When ever we travel Emirates, we are always astounded at the incredible service we receive in Business Class. It really is the best

Date of travel: December 2019
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank Maggie S
Reviewed 11 March 2020 via mobile

My prime concern was direct fligt at suitable timing as i did not want to travel in taxi at late night to reach airport at correct time for flight. The onward flight was at around 1000 am and reached dubai around 1 pm. So very comfortable timing it was. Indian veg food, entertainment channels, seats all were excellent in the flight. The flight was not delayed. Return flight was at around 0950 pm. So we had whole day in dubai and reached 3 hrs before the flight to airport comfortably. Flight was again excellent in every way. Reached bengaluru at 3 am. After waiting for some time at the airport for daybreak, went home.

Date of travel: February 2020
2  Thank Mabitiya
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.