“My husband did not receive $3.5k refund after cancellation of trip due to sickness”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 11 March 2020

I feel incredibly upset about this. The travel agent Jet Travel and Cruise in Melbourne tells me they are following up everyday. It has been 8 months since we paid and nearly 4 months since we cancelled. I will never fly Emirates again!!!!

Date of travel: December 2019
1  Thank dilip2020123
Write a reviewReviews (62,925)

Reviewed 11 March 2020 via mobile

Seriously the best flight and the best airline in the world. The service the food the care and the attentiveness from staff made this flight something I’ll never forget. Not to mention Emirates was the only airline that would bring me home from Venice. Worth every cent. Thank you Emirates

Date of travel: March 2020
1  Thank SharonS350
Reviewed 11 March 2020

When ever we travel Emirates, we are always astounded at the incredible service we receive in Business Class. It really is the best

Date of travel: December 2019
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank Maggie S
Reviewed 11 March 2020 via mobile

My prime concern was direct fligt at suitable timing as i did not want to travel in taxi at late night to reach airport at correct time for flight. The onward flight was at around 1000 am and reached dubai around 1 pm. So very comfortable timing it was. Indian veg food, entertainment channels, seats all were excellent in the flight. The flight was not delayed. Return flight was at around 0950 pm. So we had whole day in dubai and reached 3 hrs before the flight to airport comfortably. Flight was again excellent in every way. Reached bengaluru at 3 am. After waiting for some time at the airport for daybreak, went home.

Date of travel: February 2020
2  Thank Mabitiya
Reviewed 11 March 2020 via mobile

We’ve used Emirates to get from Birmingham to Perth via Dubai (in February) and then again on the way back via Singapore today.
I have to say I was very disappointed with the airline. The planes going out and to Singapore we’re all fairly old and not very clean looking. Seats were not comfortable and very little room to try and get sleep. The food quality was “average” at best. In- flight equipment pretty rubbish with earphones not working etc. The staff are pleasant but rushed because of the sheer numbers so it doesn’t feel special at all.
My overall impression is that Emirates position themselves as a budget eastern airline that do the job - but not that well!
Business class prices are ridiculous and often only partly full. They are really going to struggle in the coming few months I think.
I’m not sure what alternative airlines go east but I would try someone else in future.
The saving grace this month has been the effect of Coronavirus making a couple of the flights quiet. A full economy class Boeing or Airbus is not the way to travel more than 6 hours or so. 10 hours most unpleasant!!
I guess no one from Emirates reads these things but they need to stop treating passengers like sardines.
PS: Birmingham leg of flight today was a new plane and better but still far too crowded.

Date of travel: March 2020
1  Thank robm961
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.