“Great For A School Trip”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We took a school trip with over 50 students. Emirates gave the students a free t-shirt and treated us all very well and with patience when the children all wanted to change seats! Meals were lovely and a great selection of movies.
The food was good but they ran out of the meat dish on the return journey.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank CarmelODolan
Write a ReviewReviews (34,502)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Yes sure we flew business but I cannot fault the professional service from every employee on our recent flights. The communication process was excellent. The food and drink selection was amazing. All flights were on schedule and the entertainment selection was perfect. Well done to Emirates who were originally recommended by Flight centre at Wahroonga. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

For work I fly business for intercontinental. Now with the family we flew economy. Yes have to say it’s not that bad. Leg room is ok and food is ok as well. Also the gluten free food for my daughter was ok. Can’t compare to other economy flights but overall I was happy. As I do approx 60 flights a year across the world that impressed me.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

They off loaded our luggage by mistake.. and they told us when we arrived london that the luggage are already on the next flight.. but actually they arrived after three days.. our trip was for six days.. so imagine how the hassle would be.. they did not even ask about our complain, very un professional new staff members sometimes they answer .. we don’t know.. so who knows.. my mum skipped her medications for 3 days. They only say oh sorry for that.. in london they do not sell those medicines without prescriptions.. their food quality in flight is terrible.. in both ways.. i always put them in priority, but seriously recently they are one the bottom line airlines to me..

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We left late, we arrived on time and they kept us informed the whole way through. Most airlines cant be bothered telling you. The big Airbus was full, completely, yet the staff were attentive, food was fantastic, choice of drinks great and entertainment facilities wonderful. By far the best airline Ive flown with