“Flight ok, arrival a nightmare!”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 31 May 2018

I fully appreciate that EasyJet is a budget airline so my expectations aren't high. I fly fairly frequently because of my job. The last few journeys with EasyJet have been a little taxing but ok in the scheme of things. This weekend, we were 40 minutes later than scheduled to set off but the flight was smooth and caught up time so that we landed just ten minutes late. Not bad, thought I. To cut to the chase, we landed at 16.10 and our luggage came off at 18:00! There were very nearly riots at the airport. No-one at the airport volunteered information as to what the delay was. I was eventually told that when a flight arrives after its' scheduled time, the handling of the bags goes to the back of the queue. Apparently it is a typical issue with EasyJet and some passengers had waited up to two and a half hours on Saturday to get their luggage. There were people who required special assistance who were waiting too. It was shameful. I shall wait to see what they have to say but for sure, I will avoid flying with them in the future unless they can convince me otherwise.

Write a ReviewReviews (35,491)

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Good flight good crew.just delayed because lift for less mobile was delayed.But this was not the fault of easy jet i believe.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Mostly friendly and helpful staff. But I could only manage one bite of the toasted ham and cheese sandwich. It was very hot but soggy with the bottom half stuck to the cardboard. The cheese was like some sort of tasteless gu.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Check in at Bari was slow. The queue was long and moved slowly as there were only 2 check in counters open. The plane could have been cleaner.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Flught was excellent and staff were very helpful, plane was clean and comfortable table with a good choice of food and drink