“Flight was nothing to write home about...which is a good thing!”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 31 May 2018

We had DISH NETWORK on the back of the seats to watch. That really made the trip "fly" by. Flight was fairly smooth, we got into Vegas a bit later than expected because of delays elsewhere and we had to sit waiting on the runway. It was only 10 minutes. The return flight we did not have TV's. The staff on that particular flight was on NBC Today show the day before and so that was neat to see how excited they were. Both flights again went smooth. Full plane on way back, way to Vegas actually had a few open seats. This is why I said nothing to write home...there were no issues and that makes a nice trip to start and end a vacation.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (35,137)

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We were delayed due a mechanical issue after we were boarded. It is not a good thing to keep folks squished in economy fare seats longer that the intended flight! It cost many passengers, including me, their connecting flights. My mother was ill and spending six hours in a layer over that was unplanned did not leave a good taste in my mouth. This was the second time mechanical issues with Delta kept me on the plane and miss my connection. Maybe they need to take time out to fix these older planes???

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Our Delta round trip from SLC to LGB was right on point. On time, efficient with loading process. Plane was clean, crew friendly and helpful. Luggage on and off to meet our schedule. Long Beach is a great airport to fly into.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

First flight with Delta in a number of years. The flight was first of the day. The plane was fully booked. The check was courteous and speedy. The seats were comfortable. On the first leg of the flight no “snacks” were served nor beverages. Only beverage offered was room temp water. The other legs of the trip full service beverage cart and snack.. on the return trip I paid $197.00 extra for First class. I did not think it was worth the extra money. I thought it was overpriced for what you received. The seats were a little wider but outside the offering of liquor and boarding first and “free” first bag and extra selections of snacks not much different than economy. Did not receive extra value for the large increase in price.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Easy online check-in, the flight was on time and the plane arrived in Fort Myers earlier than expected. The pilots and the crew were also very friendly and nice to my large family of young kids. Couldn’t ask for anything more from an airline!