“California Dresmin’ Flight”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Very pleasant flight except no free food for an over 4 hour flight. Movie selection very good. Flight on time.

Write a ReviewReviews (40,722)

Reviewed 31 May 2018

I love flying Delta’s international flights. They always take such great care of it. The only thing that would have made it better was more leg room. On my return flight we were delayed by weather and Delta was kind enough to get me an earlier flight out to avoid being stuck in New York.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Seems like the last several times we have flown Delta, the flight attendants have been rude, cranky and treat you like you are a nuisance. My husband and I fly at least twice a year, always on Delta. But we are seriously thinking about changing our airline because the Flight Attendants have become downright rude. On our most recent flight I requested earbuds (I typically bring them, but I forgot to pack them). When I asked for a pair, she rolled her eyes and said "That will be $2". I said okay, and she huffed off to go get her phone so she could run the card. My husband and I are good customers, we never complain, never ring for service, keep our seatbelts buckled and follow directions. We never bring suitcases into the cabin, because we just believe it's rude and causes a lot of problems for embarking and disembarking. She didn't treat the lady sitting with us that way, she even made a point of making sure she was okay and asked her if she needed anything. If they don't want to be there, then they all need to find another job! If they can't treat everyone the SAME, then they need to find another job! Very disappointed the service has gotten so bad with Delta.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

I have been very critical before of Delta, for delays and an overnight nightmare in Atlanta, but I will say this time all connecting flights were on time and other than being a long day Delta did very well. Flight crews were great and very helpful. I will not hesitate to fly Delta the next trip.

1  Thank Woody075
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Don't fly this airline unless you want feel the most smushed in your life. The flight attendants are so unfriendly and not helpful at all. If you are taking a carry on bag/ suitcase, don't plan on it actually being carried on. Our bags were taken from us as we boarded so they could be checked because they "ran out of room" because they don't enforce passengers to only put one bag in the overheard bin, so when a few people put a suitcase and a backpack up there it takes up space, when you can clearly put a backpack under the seat in front of you.