“4 flights in 10 days - all good”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was the last of 4 flights with Delta over a 10 day period which were all a good experience. We were able to use the kerb side check-in for our cases.

Flying from Nashville and then transferring to Virgin we actually were able to check our bags in all the way through to Heathrow as the two airlines work in partnership on a number of routes

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We had Delta flights as part of our travel arrangements for San Fran to LA and then LA to Mexico which was all arranged with Virgin Airways. The staff were professional and friendly and the aircraft was clean and tidy. On our journey to mrxico we were provided with complimentary champagne to celebrate our honeymoon which was a lovely gesture.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

A few years ago I found myself flying on an A380 from NY to Paris. There were two lines to enter the plane and also two lines to disembark when we got to our destination. I was in coach, next to a window. However sitting in my seat - even if I would have stretched my hand from my seat to the window my hand would not have touched it. There was that much room between me and the side of the plane !!!!!! It was very cramped, the seating area. I actually was able to put my entire backpack next to me between the right side of my seat and the wall of the plane. I was able to lean over it and use it as a pillow It takes very long to board. I really didn't like it at all and do not ever plan to fly on an A380 again

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

It was an ok flight on a small plane. Check-in was smooth and security check was not that bad (as this is my first time to fly domestic in the US I thought the queues would be horrible). I was surprised to know that domestic business class passengers are not allowed access to the Delta Lounge... so that was a bit of a disappointment since I got to the airport really early.

Flight itself was ok - it was full and was on a small plane (winglet-type) and serviced by only 2 crews, so some requests needed to be repeated. Didn't take the inflight food served as I was not hungry.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The flight went ok and on time. They have a big selection of entertainment. The staff was also nice
My only problem was that my bag was not there when I arrived to the belt. It took forever to pass through customs so I don't know what happened, if someone took it by mistake, if it was in Paris. But 24 hours later it was left on my hotel. The crew at the counter was very nice.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)