“Great Service!”
Review of Cape Air

Reviewed 3 December 2017

This airline has always been on time and very professional. Great pilots! The views from the air are breathtaking.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

We've traveled Cape Air many times mostly from Massena, NY to Boston via Albany, NY. This time we flew from Saranac Lake which is 1 1/2 to 2 hour straight flight. It's a nice small airline, fair prices, older fleet, and a plethora of pilots. The worse part of any flight is getting placed behind the pilot seats (second row). There is very little room for your legs. The last time I was placed behind the co-pilot seat (which is often used for a paying customer), and I had to sit with my right leg pinned up against the side of the plane and sit with the seat literally between my legs. For 1 1/2 to 2 hours, it is very uncomfortable. I understand the plane is seated based on weight which is important because it is only a 9 passenger plane - doesn't negate the fact it's the worst row on the plane. On a full flight my husband says someone's gotta sit there and it just came up my turn. Anyway, other than that, I'm always satisfied with the competency of the pilots. If you don't like turbulence or bumpy rides, this is not the small airline for you.

1  Thank sunflower67
Reviewed 2 December 2017

We flew in a 9 person prop plane from Ogdensburg to Albany and then the same plane to Boston. There were some severe turbulence but the pilot handled it well and all 4 landings were perfect.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 2 December 2017

Flew from Beef Island (Tortola) to Puerto Rico a few weeks ago. A bit unnerving when they ask you you're body weight at check-in, but I knew this would be small plane. Flight was on-time and no issues, very pleased with the convenience compared to taking a water taxi to a larger island, and great views.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

We often fly from AUG to BOS, where we connect to JetBlue flights going elsewhere, and we generally like Cape Air's service very much. The cost is reasonable, it's a good alternative to driving, and the service is good. However, it's a Cessna 402 (nine-place prop plane), and it is quite noisy in the cabin. (Welcome to General Aviation, albeit Cape Air is a commercial carrier.) That's the only reason I withold the fifth star. No other carriers serve Augusta ME. (Oh, in-flight entertainment is a magazine, so two stars; but I don't know what else they could do in a Cessna.) As to food & bev, three stars because Trip Advisor lacks a button for "N/A".

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)