“This is not the first time I am travelling with BA, but have been traveled numerous times.”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 30 April 2018

This is not the first time I am travelling with BA, but have been traveled numerous times. Mostly I have traveled domestic flights. My flight was scheduled, but due to unforeseen circumstances, I couldn't able to attend the flight. I already called BA in the morning and in the afternoon (when I got connected), and explains the situation. I have received no support with rescheduling my flight. Given that I already explained very early but no support what so ever. Very frustrating service

• Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (36,933)

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Made to feel we was the poor lot at the back if the plane, put into sections by class staff walking through the cabin with glasses of champagne for the first class yes I know they have paid for it but why rub it in one faces my money still pays the wages, food was nice, only one member of staff was really nice and spoke to us with respect, same at the airport returning put into class groups made to feel poor again

2  Thank torquaykaren
Reviewed 30 April 2018

My husband HAD to fly on a 747, before they were all retired. We get to Heathrow, and we had our own, private check-in. We were offered water, juice or coffee while waiting the 30 seconds to check our bags. One of our bags was a bit over the weight limit, no problem! After the smoothest check in ever, we went to the Concorde lounge, and had some breakfast-NO CHARGE. After a very tasty breakfast of eggs, ham, toast, smoked salmon, coffee and juice, we went to the lounge, where they have very comfortable lounge chairs to stretch out, tables, sofas, and wait staff-for wine, coffee, beer, whatever you like. When it was time to board, a flight attendant came to get us, and personally showed us to our seats. They took our coats, offered us a drink. Handed us a menu and explained that dining was a la carte, we just order whatever we want from the menu, whenever we want it. The pilot came down and introduced himself and told us if we had any questions, to just ask and he thanked us for flying British Airways. I have NEVER felt so looked-after in my life! We were waited on hand and foot, but never bothered. I don't know how they did that! We are low-key, trouble free people. I was mostly interested in taking a nap and watching tv. I'm never one to bother staff. And I don't LIKE to be bothered or fussed over. AND I LOVED THEM!!!! Truly a CLASS ACT. This kind of service is so rare these days, and when you find it, you want to shout it from the roof tops! THANK YOU BRITISH AIRWAYS!!!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank JenniferHawk
Reviewed 30 April 2018

New A380 but still the same BA business class layout which necessitates clambering over the passenger in the aisle seat if it is in the recline position. Most annoying on overnight flights and almost an impossible manoeuvre for my wife without disturbing the sleeping passenger adjacent to the aisle. Why BA persist with this seating arrangement rather than adopting the widely used herringbone system remains a mystery to me.

All other aspects of the flight were as expected eith the food and service exceptional.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I flew BA 782 from LHR to ARN in April 2018 in business. Connection at LHR airport was smooth. Gallery Lounge at Terminal 5 was decent. Two options for food, buffet or sit down and order from menu. If you have enough time for connection, you may want to order hot meal. Boarding process was orderly and smooth. However, business seats are not really business class. It’s economy seats, and assign two passengers for raw of three seats. BA served better food and beverages in business class, but leg room or seat comfort weren’t any better than economy. Not sure if money was well spent.

1  Thank K T