“DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!”
Review of Blue Air

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The things I would do to their management and customer service team are not legal to say in public. I will go to every church and light candles and pay for "special" prayers for them and their families. I was the biggest idiot when I decided to book a flight with Blue Air. They cancelled my flight. I've been trying to get my money back ever since, they will not answer me in any way. Do not make the same mistake. They are LOW cost, not because of their prices, but because of the way they treat their customers..
Sa va iau m...ii in p.. f...-.a-n g... de tep... nen...... fom..ti a..lfab... . Va curge s..ip.. d.. g... d. p....i ce s...eti. Inga...ti pusi in functie pe p...t in c.. si carat genti, man..-m.-.ti p... cu t.. n.... vos... de avo....i!!!!!

Date of travel: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (3,286)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Their site is terrible. They say that if you get the most expensive ticket you can change dates whenever you want for free but this is a lie, they cost even more if u wanna change dates. Also, the cabin baggage was canceled and no one responds on phone/facebook/email to solve my problem.

• Seat comfort
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank 880armandc
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My family and I are very frequent travelers. That means we are used to unexpected situations that may arise during a trip (flight delays, camcellations, unexpected administrative requirements, new fees, etc.). But we never had such a terrible experience brfore Blue Air! Not only the employees are not ready/willing to help you at all, but they are also rude and arrogant. They act in a way that shows that they can do whatever they want, they know there will be no consequences whatsoever. Not to mention that the company also cancelled our flight the day before and they were not willing to accommodate us or give us a refund, nor to find another solution. I would recommend you to spend a little bit more when you pay your ticket with another company, that will guarantee you peace of mind!

1  Thank PierreC1521
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I bought a ticket on internet from Athens to Rome 17 March 2020.
When I went to airport in Athens, they Sid me; there isn't flyt to Rome. I wanted to talk with a person but Blueair dosent have a office there. Alitalia was looking their work. I sent them 5-6 emails. I tried called them fw times... but I didn't have any answer. I lost 161 euros. It is terrible campany!

Date of travel: June 2020
1  Thank muratyP1659QO
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Blue Air 1st change my flight from Luton, UK - Bucharest, Romania to Heathrow, UK - Bucharest, Romania, 2 weeks before the flight.
The 2nd change they made was also 2 weeks before the departure, instead of flying from Bucharest, Romania - Luton, UK, now i should fly from Milan, Linate - Heathrow, UK. I've tried to contact them in any possible way and no answer. They have no customer service!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank W7730QBbogdans
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.