“Best Boutique Airline in Asia!”
Review of Bangkok Airways

Reviewed 24 March 2024

I am a frequent flyer with Bangkok Airways, Asia’s Boutique Airline and have flown routes between Ko Samui – Bangkok and Bangkok – Yangon. It is one of the most efficient airlines in Asia. I always have a great experience flying with them. The check-in at Suvarnabhumi Airport is very smooth. One can self-check in and print out the boarding pass on the spot. Bangkok Airways very own Koh Samui airport which is without doubt the best airport of its kind has more than 60% beautiful landscaping and the waiting area had a lot of greenery and ponds all around. You can enjoy complimentary snacks, various coffee, water, and drinks while waiting. The boarding is very comfortable, but you can expect delays. So, if you have a connecting flight or ferry to other city or islands it is better to make some gaps to be safe. The aircraft are well maintained (Airbus 319). On-board service was excellent with a delicious meal even on a short one-hour flight. The crew was very polite, well-groomed, and efficient.

2  Thank AungRedDevil

Reviewed 22 March 2024

Absolute awful customer service - changed departure time of 1st flight of 3 home creating a 9 hour delay in Bangkok Airport even though flight NOT CANCELLED. Passed back & forward between Bangkok Airways & Turkish Airline for over 3 combined hours now and booking company GoToGate not even contactable other than by e-mail. Nightmare experience, ruining an amazing holiday

Reviewed 21 March 2024

Seats were comfortable and not small. We only had a flights under 2 hours and we had a full cooked meal which was chicken pad Thai and a coffee dessert. We were offered tea, coffee and juice and also had a water bottle with a hand wipe. Flight went quickly and we got to pick our seats free a few days before when we checked in online. The flight was delayed takeoff but they made the time up. Happy with the flight and I am a flight attendant so I appreciate the service.

Reviewed 18 March 2024

Very bad experience. Horrible, actually. My friend and I booked seats together and they tried to move me to another seat for no reason. They would not give me a reason. My friend managed to get moved with me (all the way to the back of the plane). If I wanted to sit in the very back with no extra leg room, I would have booked those seats to begin with. Very unprofessional.

Reviewed 12 March 2024

On behalf of Mr.Sangserm Panutaiwat and Dr.Itsarapa Sanitprachakorn.

My husband and I traveled to Maldives this time with Bangkok Airways. The service remains excellent as always. Every time we fly, it's consistently good. The staff are always cheerful, taking care of us both very well. It's impeccable, maintaining excellent standards. I'm always impressed every time I travel with Bangkok Airways.

Date of travel: March 2024
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.