“Once again great experience !!”
Review of Bangkok Airways

Reviewed 11 March 2024

It is one of the most trustworthy and efficient airline in the world. Once again we had a great experience flying with them. The check-in was very smooth. Bangkok Airways owns Koh Samui airport which is without doubt the best airport, I have ever seen. Out of the total area of airport more than 50% has got beautiful landscaping. The waiting area had a lot of greenery all around. The boarding was very comfortable. The aircraft looked new. I think it was Boeing 787. On board service was excellent. The crew was very polite and efficient.

• In-flight Entertainment
2  Thank BalkrishnaShroff

Reviewed 10 March 2024

The best airline I have travelled on. The flight was on time. The staff spoke English clearly and were very efficient. In the 1 hr flying time they were able to serve a full meal and beverages. I was very,very impressed and can't wait to travel again with them.

Date of travel: March 2024
1  Thank Goona J
Reviewed 6 March 2024

I took this flight from Phnom Penh to Bangkok since I had a connecting business class flight with Oman to Europe. Unfortunately their is no business class on this flight, so no lounge acces in Phnom Penh.
The flight itself was good, nothing special. A small breakfast was served. Staff was friendly and the flight was on time!
But will I fly them just on a short flight without a connecting ticket, I don't think. For short international flights they are almost double the price as low cost airlines such as Air Asia or Thai Vietjet.

1  Thank Sammypla
Reviewed 1 March 2024

We arrived in Bangkok to be told 50 cases had not been loaded onto the plane.

Pretty chaotic with people screaming & shouting I was told mine had been left & would be be on the next flight I gave them my phone number & e mail they promised to keep me updated & that my suitcase would be delivered to my hotel.

8 hours later zero communication no suitcase.

Like a number of airlines there scheduling is to tight planes needing to be turned around with insufficient time to do so.Hence always late & not enough time even to put luggage onboard.

Will I ever see my case again ???? Holiday without clothes brilliance!!!

If you have a choice AVOID

Date of travel: March 2024
Reviewed 26 February 2024

We were a group of six who booked a round trip with Bangkok Airways from Bangkok to Koh Samui. Due to an oversight on our part, we missed our initial flight to Koh Samui, which resulted in us having to purchase new tickets to reach our destination. We fully acknowledge this mistake on our end.

However, what truly shocked us was discovering that our return tickets had been invalidated by the airline when it was time for our return journey. Despite having contacted Bangkok Airways on three separate occasions to address the issue of our missed outbound flight, it was never mentioned that we needed to officially cancel the original ticket to ensure our return ticket remained valid.

This led to us having to pay for additional tickets, effectively meaning we paid double the price for our trip—a costly lesson indeed. Our experience with Bangkok Airways' customer service has been deeply disappointing. Failing to inform us about critical conditions affecting our booking is unacceptable and demonstrates a serious lack of communication and customer care on their part. It really seems that they hide this in the fine print so that they can earn more money.

This level of service is not what one expects from an airline that markets itself as a premium option for travelers. For us, this experience was not just frustrating but also financially burdensome, and it's something we would not want other travelers to go through. We urge Bangkok Airways to reconsider their procedures regarding customer communication and ticket cancellation policies to prevent other travelers from ending up in similar situations.

• In-flight Entertainment
1  Thank Patrick S
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.