“Worst Booking Site Ever”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 10 July 2021

I don’t have an issue with American Airlines, but I do want to get the word out to not use bookaahotels.com EVER! I used this website through American Airlines to book a hotel to earn 2,000 miles. I cancelled 3 days prior to the cancellation deadline date and received a confirmation for my cancellation. Bookaahotels.com never notified the hotel about my cancellation so I was charged $204 for a cancellation fee by the Hilton. Eleven days later and I have not heard from the booking company and I am still waiting for my refund from the Hilton. I will never book through this website again. No one answers emails or the phone. Horrible customer service! Stay away from this booking site.

Date of travel: June 2021
Write a reviewReviews (73,214)

Reviewed 10 July 2021

Was cancelled twice spent 140 on a cab no apologies just atitude.Ill never fly thier crappy airline again....and covid?....they don't care ur a sardine in the plane .

Reviewed 10 July 2021 via mobile

American Airline CEO and VP of customer service needs to be fired.

Takes 3 to 4 hr wait and no one calls .
When i use callback option the system calls me and them puts me on musical wait- ove 30 mins- i had to hang up.
I cannot check in and they have crappy website function and poor poor customer service response.
Worst in 30 years

I heard sane feedback from others.
Dont travel Americans if you want good service

1  Thank texastraveler440
Reviewed 10 July 2021

Terrible, inconsiderate, left people stranded due to lack of crew members. Checked in at 6:15 pm with no problems and by 9 pm got a message the flight was canceled for our departure the following day. They lacked assistance, and could not even promise us a flight for the following day which was still unacceptable when you count on getting home with elderly travelers and children. We would have had no where to sleep for an extra day and the car rental for an additional day would have cost us more money. Never , ever fly with American airlines again. Who leaves an entire flight of people STRANDED? CLOSE YOUR BUSINESS AND TAKE THE LOSS, AMERICAN AIRLINES SHOULD SHUT DOWN AFTER THIS DISASTER.

ALL THEY COULD SAY WAS SORRY, SORRY DOESN'T CUT IT. WHAT IF YOU NEEDED TO GET TO THE HOSPITAL AND TO ONLY FIND OUT THE STAFF DECIDED BOT TO SHOW UP? TERRIBLE..ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE SERVICE AND NO CONCERN FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS

2  Thank 409fv
Reviewed 10 July 2021

We needed to fly to Chicago to pick up our kids from their rugby camp and they delayed our flight then just straight up cancelled it and said good luck. Next available flight was literally the next day at 10 am . We had to make accommodations to have a family member 3 hours from Chicago pick them up and stay in a hotel that we paid for. Zero accommodations zero apologies. Will never ever ever fly American again. Disgusting behavior.

2  Thank G3053DTanthonys
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.