“Not child friendly experience”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 28 June 2021

During this flight, I was traveling with my 2 children, ages 12 years old and 12 months old. During the flight, an attendant approached me and said my 12 month old son could not watch to the musical cartoon he on his tablet without headphones because it was bothering others on the flight. The attendant made it clear he did not care that I was just trying to keep my son entertained on the evening flight to prevent him from screaming on the 4 hour flight. If this is the representation of your airline, I don’t feel parents are welcome to bring their children on flights.

Date of travel: June 2021
Write a reviewReviews (73,214)

Reviewed 28 June 2021

Spent 5 hours on hold while trying to find a new connecting flight because the original flight got delayed. Took 5.5 hours just to answer my call. Got on a new flight, was waiting to leave & it got canceled! My grandpa is VERY sick in the hospital & now I’m unable to go see him. I will NEVER fly with this awful airlines again!

Reviewed 28 June 2021

If you buy garbage, you get garbage. Avoid Chaos in the line, terrible work in check-in, unfriendly supervisor. A lot of passengers lost the flight. AA does not have enough employees to work with its number of flights. They got money from the government for nothing...Stay away from this airline even paying more.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 28 June 2021

SHAME ON YOU AMERICAN AIRLINES!!!

DO NOT OFFER FLIGHTS if you don't have the staff to run the flight!!! No backup solution for canceled flight either.

SHAME ON YOU!!!

Reviewed 28 June 2021

First flight was 3 hours late due to mechanical problems, rebooked a terrible three-part connection and then the middle connecting flight was canceled about 10 minutes before I was due to board the first flight. I bought a one way from another airline to get to my destination. Then I found out that they had canceled my return flights. They said that since I had not boarded the rebooked flight, the entire ticket was void. "You will have to buy a new ticket". I bought it from another airline, of course. Never again.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.