“Screwed by gate agent”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 20 June 2021

I had a seat for my 11 year old 23 rows away from my wife and I and other daughter. The gate agent moved the seat to 2 rows away on the other side of the other isle, in between 2 big men. And I couldn't even see the seat from mine. I hate flying in airlines. Especially American.

Date of travel: June 2021
Write a reviewReviews (72,737)

Reviewed 19 June 2021

Worst airline ever, they’ll sell you the ticket but won’t tell you what you need to fly to other countries and then they’ll keep your money even if you get insurance, scam airlines

Date of travel: March 2021
Reviewed 19 June 2021

Absolutely terrible check-in process with American Airlines at the Cozumel airport! The American Airlines staff did not seem to care and were very rude! Extremely inefficient check-in process, especially for First Class. Very disappointed!

• Customer service
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 19 June 2021

This airline puts senior citizens Last and in danger. No accommodation of their own fault to the customer. And, my luggage destroyed. After I complained, crickets.
At the Philadelphia Airport abusive and condescending customer service reps. Awful

Reviewed 19 June 2021

Flight gets delayed, they say it will for sure take off same day, same flight gets cancelled minutes later. Horrible customer service as the lady working the desk takes off as there are lines and lines of people requesting assistance. Will never fly again.

Date of travel: June 2021
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.