“After 4 month I am still waiting for my refund from AA airline with PDP travel insurance”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 1 March 2021

I had purchased a travel package for 2 from AA including a PDP insurance for this trip. Today is 3-1-2021 and I still don't have my refund. When I called to cancel the trip I was told that it could take up to 12 weeks. 16 weeks have gone by, and I still don't have a refund. How long are they allowed to keep my Money?

Date of travel: November 2020
Write a reviewReviews (72,241)

DON'T FLY WITH THIS AIRLINE
This was supposed to be a very short, easy, travel day. Unfortunately it was not.... Originally flying to my destination, they "forgot to put the checked bag" on my plane to San Antonio Texas (flying out of Alabama).... Then were not able to get the bag to San Antonio a full 24 hours later. My returning flight back to Alabama, My flight was delayed out of san antonio, to dallas. The people at gate said it was due to weather. The hour delay cause by weather made me miss my connecting flight in Dallas. My connecting flight was at 8:50 p.m., I arrived at 8:30..... Customer Service was an absolute nightmare. Ive never seen or experienced Airline employees be so rude and condescending towards clients. I was 1 of about 100 people that were not being compensated for delayed flights caused by weather, the best they could do was to rebook for 24 hours later. No hotels were offered, not even discounted vouchers were offered. Im not the person to get angry with comstomer care often, but this was infuriating to say the least.

• Customer service
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 1 March 2021

American Airlines is the worse company to travel. If you are thinking to book a trip with them, you rather not. I’ve had 6 trips cancellations and they don’t care about passages. They only care about them. Their policy is unfair and insane. I won’t never travel with them.

Reviewed 1 March 2021

3 out of 4 flights I was on were delayed by at least 1 hour causing missed connections, several rebookings (which were also dslayed). @AmericanAirlines get your sh*t together

Reviewed 1 March 2021

Been sitting in a place for 4 hours now refueling. Every time they announce that the plane is gonna take off, they add another hour. Worst airline!!! Worst business!!! Don’t book flights with them.

1  Thank audreyjdjdbd191
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.