“Scott Solomon HORRIBLE”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 28 February 2021

Terrible customer service!!! Don't waste you're time... Stay away form him!!
Very quick in temperament. Given state of the world, a man with these types of anger issues and need of attention should not work with people, especially in an airport.

Date of travel: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (71,901)

Reviewed 27 February 2021

This was the worst flight I have benn on in twenty years. Can we get these seats any closer to each other? The plane had approx four inches of legroom. I could not move at all throughout the flight. I was in pain and panicked a bit due to claustrophobia. This arline keeps pushing seats closer and closer. Hopefully on day we will be laying on top of each other as they have almost gotten it to this point. Despise American for crushing people. I'm 5'7 208 lbs weightlifter and felt I was inside a 2x2 cubicle. Pure greed.

1  Thank whoc382
Reviewed 27 February 2021

Social distancing? Absolutely none. Normally I wouldn't comment but they make several announcements on practicing Social distancing and wearing masks but don't push it. We were standing on top of one another while boarding and unboarding, in restaurants, etc.

Customer service? Staff have no personality whatsoever. If you are anywhere but first class, don't expect to get any service at all. Out of 4 stewards, we saw 3 twice. We were two seats behind first class and their service was nonstop, offering food and other drinks besides water. Guess us 3rd class steerage aren't worth much. One walked by collecting garbage, my boyfriend had his hand extended to give it to her, she looked right at him and kept walking.

Delays? We had a total of 1 hour and 45 minutes of delays with 1 hour of this sitting on the tarmac. 25 minutes waiting for ground crew because, as the pilot put it "they didn't know we were coming". How does this happen?

Boarding? We were group 7, seats 6A and B. They called group 1, 2.... when they called 6, we got ready to get in line. He skipped 6 and called group 8 to board. Again, what?

Just horrible. Will never fly AA again.

1  Thank BonnieNeedsAVaca
Reviewed 27 February 2021

We got dropped off for a 6:30am departure time and waited in the airport for hours, only for the flight to be cancelled at 6am with no warning. Rescheduled (on my own dime) for 7pm that evening. Spent the day stressing that this departure flight would be cancelled with no warning, too. Return flight a week later was also cancelled only hours before takeoff, leaving dozens of passengers stranded in Florida with nowhere to stay and not even an estimated time or date for a flight home. I’ve flown a dozen times internationally, and I’ve flown with eight or nine different US airlines, but in all my years on this Earth I’ve never had an experience as awful as I have with this airline.

I will never fly this airline again, and neither should you.

1  Thank SavvyAshley21
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

We flew from Pittsburgh to Aruba and back on American Airlines. We flew first class from Pittsburgh to Charlotte and business class from Charlotte to Aruba. The lack of social distancing upon boarding and on boarding the plane is atrocious. There is absolutely none. People standing in the aisle over us while boarding for twenty minutes or more standing as close together as they possibly could.
Also, when you fly first class you expect to get your luggage first, however we received our luggage last upon our return home to Pittsburgh.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.