“air travel experience”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 26 December 2019

this is the best flight at the right times. I been taking this flight for years ,alot less people in the airport and easy to get to.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank EBERHARDTERIC
Write a reviewReviews (72,241)

Reviewed 26 December 2019

For years I have used United Airlines . Probably mostly because that is what my parents used and they have lots of flights our of my home hub. However over the last few years I have switched to American. It has been the best experience all the way around. I like that they hub out of DFW. Great for Winter time. Less delays etc. the service on board is more friendly. The amenities and service seem to be better. Overall better service from checkin to landing. I would recommend American over United hands down.

Date of travel: November 2019
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank ctexeter
Reviewed 26 December 2019

Horrible flight attendants and multiple delayed flights, will never fly again. Highly recommend not to purchase

Reviewed 26 December 2019

Flight cancelled twice on Christmas Eve. Had to fly into a different city (or wait for next flight 30 hours after original) and provided no compensation for accrued expenses. I won't be using them again.

Reviewed 26 December 2019

They boarded us- full flight. After 1.5 hours inside the airplane they had us deplane. All because of their lack of planning,technical incompetence.

Then once back out on the gate, their employees “April” was rude to passengers like if the delayed was our fault. This airline has gone south for a long time.
And then to put the icing on the cake.... they unchecked me from the flight so they had to check me in manually. The 2 ladies at the check stand looked at each other puzzled as they had no clue how the system did that. All I can say is there were a lot of passengers fuming since it was obvious it was a lack of planing on AA’s part.

From now on is Delta or Southwest for me... they can keep their “airlines miles”! Don’t go AA.

This is like 3rd time they do this, unbelievable!

Date of travel: December 2019
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.