“Poor customer service”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 26 December 2019

Flight cancelled twice on Christmas Eve. Had to fly into a different city (or wait for next flight 30 hours after original) and provided no compensation for accrued expenses. I won't be using them again.

Date of travel: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (72,241)

Reviewed 26 December 2019

They boarded us- full flight. After 1.5 hours inside the airplane they had us deplane. All because of their lack of planning,technical incompetence.

Then once back out on the gate, their employees “April” was rude to passengers like if the delayed was our fault. This airline has gone south for a long time.
And then to put the icing on the cake.... they unchecked me from the flight so they had to check me in manually. The 2 ladies at the check stand looked at each other puzzled as they had no clue how the system did that. All I can say is there were a lot of passengers fuming since it was obvious it was a lack of planing on AA’s part.

From now on is Delta or Southwest for me... they can keep their “airlines miles”! Don’t go AA.

This is like 3rd time they do this, unbelievable!

Reviewed 26 December 2019

I was quite impressed when both pilots cordially greeted me onboard the flight, but once I entered the business class section, an immediate stale smell in the cabin was difficult to ignore. It was even more difficult to ignore the rudeness of the flight attendant (Brent) who seemed to provide more preferential treatment to the other passengers than when he engaged me. Examples included no eye contact, and short tone and manner. I was hurt and bothered by his display of prejudice.

Perhaps sensitivity training would be beneficial to him and the airline.

The flight was commendable in that both the departure and arrival were on time.

• Food and Beverage
Reviewed 26 December 2019

Seats were a bit squishy with leg room tight and the passenger in front of my seat laid her seat back during the meal service which was most inconsiderate as it was that tight i couldn't put my table down. i did ask her to put it up but she didn't and the flight attendant didn't do anything about it.

1  Thank Peter F
Reviewed 26 December 2019

Comfortable seats and smooth flight with no delays! I flew from Erie to Charlotte. Then Charlotte to Las Vegas. The flight was very comfortable and no discomfort while in flight.

• Food and Beverage
2  Thank 547koko
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.