“Unhappy Rude flight Attendants ”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 25 December 2019 via mobile

We were a happy Group of 24 people returning from birthday celebration, flight attendants was rude and dusrespective, usually i come across one time in 10 flights i tale, hope American dos something about them

• Value for money
Write a reviewReviews (71,770)

Reviewed 25 December 2019

We flew from Madison to Charlotte, NC. Spent the night and then flew to Montego Bay, Jamaica the next morning. Both flights were satisfactory & timely. When we hit turbulence, the pilot took the plane higher and all was fine. We arrived 20 minutes early which gives us more time at our home away from home!

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 25 December 2019 via mobile

AA51 yesterday, 24th Dec '19.

Late leaving Heathrow because the in flight entertainment system was not working.

Options - wait 2 hours for part to be sourced and fitted
Or
Head away without on a nine hour flight

Captains choice - let's go.

To be very fair - the staff were wonderful and attentive, the food ok, the choice of drinks poor and, for the fare paid, complimentary supplies - not the best.

The assistance people were wonderful and the Afghani gentleman in DFW was a pleasure to encounter.

The flight from DFW to OKC was far more comfortable than the 777 that we came over on.

Sadly I think it is now time to reconsider if American Airlines is worth the small saving V's the lack of value.

Reviewed 25 December 2019 via mobile

American Airlines offers a good business class service on its overnight flight from Buenos Aires to New York. The seats recline all the way to flat-bed level, there is a good choice of movies and the flight staff are helpful. The food certainly is not the best but there is at least some variety of choice, so you should manage to find something that will suit you. I would use them again.

2  Thank christos430
Reviewed 25 December 2019 via mobile

While united air left me stranded, and with hours of holding for substandard customer service, they did one thing right.. they booked me on American airlines. Not only did they get me on my way, but a wonderful woman at an earlier gate hot me on the earlier flight. I will be home for Christmas! THANK YOU AMERICAN AIRLINES

1  Thank Buckitlst57
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.