“Flight to Philly”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Flight was a little late leaving due to weather.

All airline employees did their job in a professional manner.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (38,354)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We flew with a Boeing 757-200 without individual on board entertainment. That meant we had to make do with the film they were showing on the central screen. This was not announced when we booked the flight or any moment after booking. That is something I did not experience before on an intercontinental flight. Seats were too small for me (I am 1,92m; 6 foot 3) and my knees were against the seat in front of me. Thankfully the seat next to mine was free, so I could move my legs a little bit. I was not impressed with the way the crew handled the food and drink distribution, but the food was decent enough.

To make things worse, we had to wait for an hour on Philadelphia Airport as they needed the okay from Dallas (headquarters) for a repair that the pilot described as 'minor'.

All in all not a good experience :(

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The flight was right on time, that was fine. we sat in row 25, as there were 5 of us and we wanted to sit together with our 3 kids. Since the flight took off at midnight, you would expect most people to sleep however they could.
As we were so close to the back of the plane, the flight attendantes talked and laughed throughout the entire flight... loudly, so loud it was hard to get any rest. Also during their service, if you see that people are sleeping, maybe try not to talk to loud and perform your duties as quietly as possible. Leg room back there was horrible.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I did not perish in route, so that part was great. Exactly on time. I see very little difference among airlines. Except Delta; it' really bad.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Regretfully, when we fly requiring connecting flights, we've conditioned to anticipate connection, delay or baggage issues. If we are able to avoid those issues, it's a great flight.

On our recent flight to Madrid, these issues were avoided and we were able to enjoy the comfortable flight, good service and tasty food.