“Delayed and Hot”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We sat on the runway for 30+ minutes, which made us late arriving into Orlando. During the whole flight the cabin was too hot.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is another airline that seems to have no problem in not allocating a seat for you at check-in (at the gate they say!). This means you have no idea where you are sitting and you have to queue up with other passengers just to get your seat 5 minutes before boarding - just to find out my request for an aisle seat which should been pre-allocated was for naught. Squizzed on the last back window seat of the aircraft. Tiny space and most uncomfortable flight ever - while my itinerary clearly shows I have another 10 hour long-haul flight to connect with - they couldn't care less. Very disappointed that QANTAS is in an alliance with American - it's a big come down as I was expecting better.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank francois210
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We much prefer American Airlines. We find the crews, and support personnel extremely helpful, pleasant and go the extra mile.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

They all of them make me feel like I am traveling with drugs giving me attitude very nasty fly attendants they not even ask me if I want something to drink ... they look down on me they always behind me watching what I am doing when I am just reading my book in my Spanish first language ... I have an stalker that is been calling every single airline bar restaurant bar night clubs telling lies about me to people I've been traveling through the state for over 13 years n many of my trips had been thru American never had a single problem but since I got with this dude the past 14 months has been a nightmare for me because he calls airline city cops and they treat me like a criminal when I don't even have a record lol and the way I dress like really lol I am a very high end model and if this treatment continues I will end up getting an attorney to sue the airline for racism .....!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We flew out of JFK, or attempted to fly out of JFK with connections on to DFW. We had our boarding passes for the flight out of JFK and were at the assigned gate about two hours early. I noticed some 40 minutes before flight time, that there was no one at the counter and the marquee had not changed. I began to wander around since there had not been an announcement of any change. I discovered that the gate had been changed as had the departure time. It went from 6:55 PM to 7:20 PM to 8:05 PM to 8:15 PM and we finally departed at 8:25 PM. That meant we missed out connecting flight in Charlotte. It left about five minutes before we landed. We were forced to spend the night in Charlotte and catch an early morning flight to DFW the next day. The lack of caring, lack of communication, and overall attitudes we encountered were completely unacceptable. We were given a voucher for breakfast by AA, unfortunately it only paid for about half of the cost of two breakfast bagel sandwiches and coffee. Not inclined to fly American again, not my first negative experience.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)