“The Works”
Review of Air New Zealand

Reviewed 29 June 2018

I paid extra for a seat with "The Works". This meant that I was guaranteed an empty seat beside me, seat selection prior to check-in, entertainment and a meal. Although the flight wasn't long it still made it much more comfortable.

The check-in process and boarding process was easy. The staff were polite.

If available and not too expensive, I would fly with Air New Zealand again including paying for the works upgrade.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (9,721)

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We travelled to Rarotonga recently with Air New Zealand, economy class on the new Boeing 787-9.
Being a new plane it was immaculate as you would expect, the seats maybe a little narrow buy the extra legroom makes up for that.
I have travelled quite a lot over the years and on many different airlines and I have to say the staff on Air New Zealand were the most outstanding I have come across for years.
Our flight from Sydney left about 10 Pm at night,we were offered a meal, that was more than edible, it was delicious. Tea, coffee and alcoholic beverages were offered on numerous occasions making for a pleasant flight.
Coming home, the flight staff had flown from Auckland to Raro, then on to Sydney making for a very long day, these guys worked like I’ve have never seen, the food kept coming,delicious again, more beverages than you could want, all delivered with big smiles and a nice word to everyone, all in such a professional manner, it was a delight, what a way to start and end our holiday to the Cook Islands.
Well done Air New Zealand, I hope you fly to wherever my next travels take me.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Air New Zealand run a quality domestic service. On-time, friendly and dependable. Clean planes and thoughtful staff. Thank you.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Enjoyed our flight, food and entertainment was excellent. The plane was clean and comfortable (still not a lot of room) but manageable.Crew were friendly and kept us informed regarding turbulence etc. Nice smooth landing.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Due to B787 Trent engine problems our flight pushed back 2.5 hours but this was not so much a problem as we knew well in advance. Big ups to the flight crew who were brilliant and kept everyone watered fed and chatted easily to the public they served, The inflight meals were good. 13hours 40 so lucky the IFE is so good!