“Don't bother”
Review of Air India

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Worst customer service at the airport.Never again will I plan a trip with Air India. I.was unable to fly and never got.my refund.

Date of travel: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (7,968)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My cousin Experiencing worst experience today. He travels through connecting flight from Ahmedabad - Delhi - Toronto (YYZ). And At Delhi at gate counter they asked for more money for hand language. (9000 INR). They didn't care to gave any receipt for that.

From Ahmedabad to Delhi he travel with same hand language in Air India only. (AI531) but, they didn't tell anything about language. This is best example how they rob money form people at gate counter.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

the food served during the flight was lousy and not fit for consumption, rest was ok. it had only stewards and no air hostesses which was a pleasant change

• Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Worst Refund policy of any Airline in the world, they don't want to pay back. They should close down & let their employee beg on street we dont care.

Date of travel: July 2020
    • Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I cannot but laugh! Neither air india service center not the travel agency could find the eticket number for my domestic booking, and the booking code was not enough to find the reservation In their system, i was told by the service center. So my reservation just disappeared. I lost 60 euros x 2.

I bought new tickets on another airline. 23 hours before the original departure time I got a message from air india: there was a schedule change of a flight I have never heard of but In my planned route.

It seems that somebody had made my flight disappear and rebooked it at some point. I or the service center was never told about it.

I wonder how this is even technically possible, to change a flight that it cannot be traced down. SCARY.

Date of travel: January 2021
    • Value for money
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.