“Good flight”
Review of Air Europa

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The flight operated from Air Europe from Bogota to Madrid , was quite pleasant , being a low cost carrier there were some extra that could be purchased while on board however the 1 meal offered was above the quality that could be found on other more expansive airline.
The economy flex price allow changes up to 2 hours before that is very good offer.
The personnel and the customer service was very friendly.

Date of travel: February 2021
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank 153giuseppee
Write a reviewReviews (10,365)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were unable to travel due to current restrictions. I requested our refund in February, and am still awaiting it 3 months later. I’m now not even getting a response from the company as to where my £1000 is! I’d give 0 stars if possible.

Date of travel: April 2021
2  Thank T832SQstephanied
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Air Europe totally unreachable for 48 hours. They lost my luggage (Kitesurf gear), don’t have it in the system and nobody is actually working on the ground the callcenter says. They have no actual registration of if they even still have my luggage and nobody there to verify. Horrible experience. I would not recommend flying with air Europe if you have special luggage as service is basically non existent, nobody to locate or return your luggage.
Highly disappointed as I’ve already lost 2 days of my surf vacation, not knowing if they will even find and return my luggage.

Reviewed 15 May 2021

It's just a one big problem - not the air company!
You cannot check-in online
You cannot call
You cannot send an email
You cannot cancel your flight and get your money back
You cannot change the distanation but only date of flight
Today was my the first and the lust flight
When all the passengers were on the board, we didn't flyed and the plane just stayed for 1 hour! Why?Because the plane was brokenAfter 1 hour (without any information in English) they told us to leave the plane! We arrived at the airport. And any normal information in English again Is this a service?
Within 2.5 hour I spent 10!!!
The destination was Madrid and it was only a transit for some people. And I don't know, how Aireuropa cared about them, because they lost their covid tests and they missed their flights!
What a shame!!!

1  Thank _D4791QF
Reviewed 14 May 2021

The worst air company I had deal with! The aplication is doesn't work, it's impossible to check-in online! Any costomer servise: no information at the airport, the call center is always busy and it cost 1.5€/min, no email!!! And! You can't cancel your flight and get your money back, you cannot change the distanation but only date of flight! When I finaly took my place, there was another "surprise". The plane was broken!!! We waited at the board for 1 hour and then they told us to leave the plane!!! We arrived at the airport and guess what?! Any normal information in English!!! I'm shocked!!! Is this a european service?! AirEuropa, maybe you think, we are animals? I don't think so! AirEuropa shame on you!!!
If you have an opportunity to fly with another company, please do this!

Date of travel: May 2021
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.