“Disappointed because of baggage delay”
Review of Air Europa

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Very disappointed on the way they handle baggage delay. They could not give a clear info on whether my luggage is missing or left at one of the transit airport (Amsterdam or Madrid). The link for the online tracking was incorrect, but they did not even bother to fix it. One of the hotline officer was very rude, he actually hang up on my call. My luggage finally arrived 4 days later, since according to one of the hotline officer: delayed luggages were not priority to be put on board.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (6,368)

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Air Europa is a true pioneer, a trailblazer in poor customer service. Their online check-in system was down and that's regrettable but understandable. Less understandable, their customer support keeps you on an IVR loop for 2 minutes and then hangs up. Congratulations, there is nobody worse.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

As a very frequent flyer and needing assistance I have had all levels of standards, but mostly politeness, consideration and respect being the normal and expected service. However, on our return from a fabulous 70th birthday gift from my children of a London to Paris Orient-Express trip with a close girlfriend, I had not expected the attitude of the staff of Air Europa. The Assistance guy, was polite and caring, and he took me to the gate and I was checked in ahead of the other people, as with all airlines, he then proceeded to wheel me towards the plane and the ground staff lady said, she gets on last! He apologised and asked several times could he take me to the plane, no was the reply. My friend said I will take our hand luggage onto the plane because if I wait with you there may not be room. I was put on last and had the indignity of struggling along the aisle while everyone watched me. My friend then told me she had asked the cabin crew lady if she could kindly lift our cases up as she is under 5ft tall and can never reach the upper luggage stowage. The cabin staff lady waggled her finger in my friends face and told her she needs to do it herself in case she hurts her back! My friend said I am sorry but I cannot reach, she told her she would do it just this once, but in future she needs to do it herself. My friend who is 74 years old said, I will try and grow another foot for my next flight! I complained to the senior cabin crew lady, who later offered us a coffee and a packet of biscuits as a way of apology. This attitude certainly took the edge of what had been a fantastic trip and if this is the way they treat disabled people with such a lack of respect, then we will not be using this airline again.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Very disappointed to be delayed,but with no explanation why made it allot more annoying!! About 40 minutes before we were due to fly to Majorca it came up on screen DELAYED, then were not told when we would be flying .so sat looking at screen for information for about 2 hours,then told to go to our gate, then on getting to gate were told to go away again as they had to clean the plane! So waited another 40 mins ! Extremely gutting when you are delayed that long with no explanation and missed the first night of our holiday!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

It really all depends on what you are used to. If you are a regular Business class flier and you know other Airlines product out there, sorry to say but Air Europa is really disappointing. Beds are not fully flat so after a while you end up with pain in your body, there is no privacy whatsoever and the inflight entertainment is not good and very limited. Being fair, food was good. Obviously if you haven't flown other Airlines in Business class, you are going to say that this product is good. It all depends on what you are used to and your budget.