“Can't complain”
Review of Air Canada

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Air Canada gets a lot of poor reviews but I have never had a complaint. Although it seems the flight gets delayed at the beginning, I have almost always arrived as scheduled. The trans-Atlantic planes are comfortable and travelling business means the service is very good.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (15,270)

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Due to competition with WestJet and Porter, airfare rates within Canada have become more affordable. When I boarded the aircraft, and asked for assistance with my carry-on bag, the Stewardess was most helpful. Nowadays the air pressure in the aircraft seems to be better regulated; thus, I don't get nearly as much ear pain as I used to. Air Canada served a beverage during the flight, and a cookie or pretzel snack.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Air Canada did it to us again. We can't seem to take a flight without something going wrong. This time our our checked bag was damaged .

Reviewed 30 May 2018

If I could score them a ZERO I would. I have not flown with Air Canada for a while and this flight brought back memories of why! It will be a long time until I book with them again, and only if I absolutely have to! Booked extra leg room in row 12 and paid $43.00 for it per leg of my journey. There are four rows of first class ahead of row 12 with approximately 8 people seated there. There is a bathroom at the front of the plane which I tried to access as it was closest and not being used. However, the flight attendant in first class shooed to me all the way to the back of the plane where I tell you at least 15 people were lined up for the bathroom. The flight was full and from row 12-36 there are approximately 144 people seated with access to one bathroom! REALLY AC! Next thing you know AC will charge for access to the bathroom! Terrible service and accommodation! Rude staff! Never again....unless I absolutely have to! One bathroom for 8 people and one bathroom for 144 where is the logic?

3  Thank sooline2
Reviewed 30 May 2018

We bought new carry on luggage for our trip that was approved with the new international guidelines(Briggs and Riley,not inexpensive). Oh no we had to check it. According to them it was to big. It looked like they were training new people at the counter and supervisors we inspecting everything they did.Once at the gate I did like their boarding produces, didn't seem to be as hectic. I just won't fly from Europe home going thru Toronto again. Very disorganized.