“Professional service as I expect it”
Review of Aeroflot

Reviewed 23 February 2021

I am from Germany, living in Russia since a couple of years part time, Aeroflot is my favourite airline which never dissappointed me so far. This unfortunately can't always claim as I am flying with European airlines. When I have a problem the support on the phone was always professional and helpful just as I'd expect it from intelligent people which have their own brain switched on.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (16,200)

Reviewed 23 February 2021

Travel on time, service polite and take care of people. Good internet connection. Comfortable booking

Reviewed 23 February 2021

When I fly with Aeroflot I feel myself safely.
Friendly and professional stuff.
Entertainment on board.
Good ratio quality/price

Reviewed 22 February 2021

Aeroflot keeps their standards high despite all other European companies swapping them for the price. We had an enjoyable flight with high level of service from the flight attendants, tasty meal and good choice of films. Thank you.

Reviewed 22 February 2021

The most favorite airline, which is convenient to travel with and not think about the little things. Very polite flight attendants who will help and prompt the solution of questions. The service is at a high level, starting from booking tickets on the Aeroflot website, and ending with landing the plane at the arrival airport. Everything is very convenient and comfortable. I congratulate Aeroflot on the upcoming anniversary and wish it success and prosperity.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Aeroflot95, Public Relations Manager at Aeroflot, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2021

Dear Destination430400 ,
Thanks much for your review. We value your warm words and your loyalty to Aeroflot. Our top priority is the safety and comfort of our passengers. We look forward to seeing you on board again soon!

© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.