“Practical”
Review of Aegean Airlines

Reviewed 22 January 2018

this is the 3rd time i use the services of Aegean Airline and i really enjoy the crew kindness and their comfortable seats.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (6,865)

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Parakalo'! first time to fly Aegean Airlines since it became the official Greek airline. We were very satisfied especially during the departure flight. Great value for money, kids friendly with travel pack more interesting than the average ones. The crafts are clean and relatively new. The crew was very welcoming and nice especially during the departure flight. All in all, we are very satisfied and we will definitely use it again.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

It was a really nice flight. The crew was very polite and helpful. Aegean is my first choice for airlines!!!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

i was travelling to Milan last December for My Christmas and new year vacation i took the flight from cairo to athens to milan when arrivring milan malpensa My checked in bag wasn't there and i made a calim and after 4 days they found it but i left milan and they couldnt deliver me the bag , for 14 days in italy i didnt get my bag which was v.bad experience and the bag was shipped back to cairo .

Reviewed 21 January 2018

The crew were very curteous. The seats are confortable and the legroom good. However the seat next to me was very dirty from the previous flight. There was food stuck on it. I advised the stewardess and she very politely cleaned it with wipes. On my way out I heard another passenger complaining about the cleanliness of the aircraft.
Overall the flight was very good, but they need to pay extra attention to cleanliness