“Bad Experience with lost luggage”
Review of Aegean Airlines

Reviewed 22 January 2018

i was travelling to Milan last December for My Christmas and new year vacation i took the flight from cairo to athens to milan when arrivring milan malpensa My checked in bag wasn't there and i made a calim and after 4 days they found it but i left milan and they couldnt deliver me the bag , for 14 days in italy i didnt get my bag which was v.bad experience and the bag was shipped back to cairo .

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (6,819)

Reviewed 21 January 2018

The crew were very curteous. The seats are confortable and the legroom good. However the seat next to me was very dirty from the previous flight. There was food stuck on it. I advised the stewardess and she very politely cleaned it with wipes. On my way out I heard another passenger complaining about the cleanliness of the aircraft.
Overall the flight was very good, but they need to pay extra attention to cleanliness

Reviewed 21 January 2018

The seats were comfortable, the air crew was very kind and helpful and the meals provided were very tasty. Definetely one of my future chioces for my air travels

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 20 January 2018

I was treated and serviced in a way that will make Aegean my first choice for airtrips! Kindness was the key factor!

1  Thank EvangeloGreco
Reviewed 20 January 2018

It was a nice flight, without any delay and everything was handled properly. Plus, we received quite a nice food, which is something you don't expect nowadays.