“Comfortable flight”
Review of Aegean Airlines

Reviewed 21 January 2018

The crew were very curteous. The seats are confortable and the legroom good. However the seat next to me was very dirty from the previous flight. There was food stuck on it. I advised the stewardess and she very politely cleaned it with wipes. On my way out I heard another passenger complaining about the cleanliness of the aircraft.
Overall the flight was very good, but they need to pay extra attention to cleanliness

Write a ReviewReviews (6,881)

Reviewed 21 January 2018

The seats were comfortable, the air crew was very kind and helpful and the meals provided were very tasty. Definetely one of my future chioces for my air travels

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 20 January 2018

I was treated and serviced in a way that will make Aegean my first choice for airtrips! Kindness was the key factor!

1  Thank EvangeloGreco
Reviewed 20 January 2018

It was a nice flight, without any delay and everything was handled properly. Plus, we received quite a nice food, which is something you don't expect nowadays.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

The staff were very polite and professional, both on the ground and during the flight. The overhead cabinets are larger than those of other airlines, so we had no problem with our hand luggage. The food was good quality and tasty but the portions have become much smaller than a few years ago. Overall, a very good experience.