“Spoiled by passengers with excess weight luggage”
Review of Thomas Cook Airlines (UK)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We found they check in easy but had delays as other passengers hadn't checked their luggage allowance. Our allowance was for 6kg hand luggage as per the booking info.

A large number of passengers checked in ok but they had problems at the gate as they had more than their allowance and the bags were weighed before boarding. Some passengers had to pay for hold luggage, some chose to put on lots of clothes!
This lead to delays at the gate and as you can imagine wasn't the start to the holidays that everyone wanted.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (8,563)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Over a 4 hour delay , no food or drink offered, very poor service off thomas cook, no there to tell you anything at all, no mention of any compensation , or anyadvi e at all , very poor show off thomas cook

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I like flying with Thomas Cook but I don't think I have ever got out on time from Dalaman (which has to be the most expensive airport I have ever been to). The flights are good but when you have a rep taking you to the airport that pretends to get a phone call to tell you there is a delay when a cab driver from Liverpool text me 6 hours previous to let me know there was a delay that's not right. They should leave you at the resort instead of just dumping you at an overpriced airport. I will go back, but maybe not with Thomas Cook

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The Dreamliner aeroplane is so much smoother than other aeroplanes. Staff seem to be very well versed in everything they need to be doing from start to finish on the flight. They constantly check on the comfort and pamper passengers to make each and every one feel special.
The seating is much more spacious and the leg room is more than sufficient. On the evening return flight, blankets and pillows were available for every passenger and extra ones should you require them. Well done to all concerned a great job done.

1  Thank Alan C
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I'm not a massive Thomas Cool can but I was pleasantly surprised, we were seated at the read as we would normally be mid section and as such, they usually run out of a lot of stay the time then trolley reaches us! So everything we requested we got so maybe the best option would be, be more selective in seat choice!