“One word DELAY”
Review of Thomas Cook Airlines (UK)

Reviewed 29 June 2018

I like flying with Thomas Cook but I don't think I have ever got out on time from Dalaman (which has to be the most expensive airport I have ever been to). The flights are good but when you have a rep taking you to the airport that pretends to get a phone call to tell you there is a delay when a cab driver from Liverpool text me 6 hours previous to let me know there was a delay that's not right. They should leave you at the resort instead of just dumping you at an overpriced airport. I will go back, but maybe not with Thomas Cook

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (11,064)

Reviewed 29 June 2018

The Dreamliner aeroplane is so much smoother than other aeroplanes. Staff seem to be very well versed in everything they need to be doing from start to finish on the flight. They constantly check on the comfort and pamper passengers to make each and every one feel special.
The seating is much more spacious and the leg room is more than sufficient. On the evening return flight, blankets and pillows were available for every passenger and extra ones should you require them. Well done to all concerned a great job done.

1  Thank Alan C
Reviewed 29 June 2018

I'm not a massive Thomas Cool can but I was pleasantly surprised, we were seated at the read as we would normally be mid section and as such, they usually run out of a lot of stay the time then trolley reaches us! So everything we requested we got so maybe the best option would be, be more selective in seat choice!

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Booked holiday with Thomas cook 2 weeks in Kalkan .flight to Dalaman from Leeds Bradford booking in custom clearance at Leeds went without a problem . Flight to Dalaman having paid for extra leg room I still found the seating for someone of my height (6-4ins)very cramped and uncomfortable. Return from Dalaman to Leeds Bradford.the booking in process was abysmal at least ,it took 1hr 45mins to book in luggage and receive boarding passes.main problem seemed to be the somewhat over zealous weighing of all luggage,and hand luggage at the desks ,I would have to review my future travel arrangements if this chaos continues ,please sort out Thomas Cook

Reviewed 29 June 2018

On time departure, quick efficient service during the flight and landed on time. Good selection of products offered on Duty Free service.