“Expectations Exceeded”
Review of AirAsia Philippines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Cheap flight that I booked last minute. AirAsia makes everything easy. Check in was simple and flight was right on time. You will need to pay for any additional amenities you may want in flight (food, drinks, etc.) as nothing is included in the fare. They only accept cash onboard the aircraft (no credit cards or coin) or you can pre book a meal through their website. Service onboard was very good.

Carryon bag policy limits weight to 7kg combined for both bags, i only carried my laptop bag and checked my regular carry-on. My laptop bag was probably overweight, but they did not request to weigh it upon check in on both AirAsia flights that I traveled on.

• Food and Beverage

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Always cheaper than the rest.There is better legroom than Cebupac. But food is terrible!Don't try those sandwiches!..so bland!

• Food and Beverage
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were heading to Tagbilaran City and I ended up booking our flight to Tacloban City. They did not distinguish one from the other. Only Tagbilaran City had Bohol and Tacloban City did not have Leyte attached.

After 2-3 hours of booking for a flight online, I got frustrated and called the agents to book me a flight thinking the flight from Clark goes to Tagbilaran. It goes to Tacloban.

I thought I was able to score a cheap tix only to find out that the routing was wrong. Icalled 7 days after to amend it. Still 2 weeks before my flight and they said, that there is nothing the could be done.

Now, at least am trying to rebook my inbound and I am having a hard time doing it online.

I suggest, you are better off in an airline where you talk to the agents person to person. Rather than on the phone.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First time to fly air asia traveling to my home town. It was a budget flight but the service i got was not something I considered budget. The plane was clean and the crew was welcoming and efficient. The only thing i didn't like was that there was not enough legroom. I guess having long limbs did have its drawbacks . Check in was also a breeze since you can do it online (something that's still uncommon here) and the boarding pass be printed in an automatic kiosk. Overall it was a pleasant experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It is my 3rd domestic flight in Philippines and my worst! We left the airport with almost an hour of delay! The hostesses were so annoying and rude telling me to not wear headphones while takeoff/landing. No snack or water included and also they were trying to sell food and gadgets like in a market.the only things I save are: comfy seats and smooth landing whch are basics!!

1  Thank Nick M