“Do not reccomend”
Review of Icelandair

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I had a fine experience with this airline last time, so I went with them again. On my way out to Ansterdam I was given two additional stopovers because my first plane was delayed and they left without 20+ passengers connecting at Keflavik. This added 7 hours and two extra countries to our itinerary.

On the way back, I got a regular cheese burger and a small bag of chips in the cafeteria. After currency conversion it cost $44 USD! They were clearly taking advantage of travelers who are not familiar with the exchange rate. I am very unhappy and will not be traveling with them again.

1  Thank Erin T
Write a ReviewReviews (5,306)

Reviewed 30 April 2018

We were travelling to Tokyo and changed flight in Helsinki and we had a very good trip. Service on board is excellent and the best part is always coming home again.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

What is most important in flying? Safety! Icelandair certainly felt very safe, but it lacked any kind of amenity. ALL food was for sale. Bathrooms were basic. This was not my past experience on other international flights. It lacked the warmth and charm of other European or Japanese airlines.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Come to Iceland. !!! A very different experience full of adventure Weather has been dificult because of rain but manageable. Seems like this is something to be prepare always.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Small airline great service. From check in to arrival we had great customer service. The airline staff were efficient and friendly. The food was of a high standard. A clean,pleasant, efficient and enjoyable trip.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money