“Terrible Airline”
Review of Air Asia - Thai AirAsia

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Well to start off our gate would change 30 minutes before boarding... Happened to both of our flights in Thailand. Even after checking in an hour before hand. Seemed like a common occurrence with Air Asia. When booking my flight I thought I had checked the checked baggage option. Was told that I had to pay for my checked baggage but the price was SO OUTRAGEOUS I couldn't believe it. Then I was told on our second flight that if I had booked in the airport I would have paid a fraction of the price but since I booked online I had to pay even more! You get on the airplane and you pretty much pay for EVERYTHING! What a money hungry company. Will be making sure to let my friends traveling to never fly air asia. Just terrible customer service!

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
1  Thank Brittany G
Write a ReviewReviews (3,691)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

They got me there landing safely. The flight was the cheapest I could find for the time. I had no drama with Air Asia. If you want any extra's you have to pay for it. Obviously this is how they make money.Would I fly with them again. Yes, although the 7gk limit on carry on may make me go the next step up. I can't remember the added cost but I would have to check it first.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good for short flight. Booked Premium Seat for reasons of ease of changing flight dates.

The Safety instructions given by the air hostesses is choreographed performance with a bow at the end. It certainly catches your attention.

Prebooked food of reasonable quality. A bit problematic for us non-malay speakers is to understand the English announcements by cabin crew and captain. Minor point.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

When I asked if this flight was on time, that was at the due time of boarding, I was it was 10 minutes late, however 30 minutes later still not boarded lies lies lies

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is low price flight,not to much space for your legs,staff helpful,But when you buy ticket buy online youself,I buy in a big shopping mall with air asia logo,when arrive airport,
no ticket,Have to buy new.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)