“***warn choose another airline ***”
Review of VietJetAir

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This airline worked hard for this zero rating. The staff is so unprofessional and RUDE. Also, we traveled with just one small backpack domestically. the lady seemed determined to charge me for something. As she looked several times at our backpacks I guess all she can find is the baby's car seat--which on 99 percent of airlines are FREE. For someone who travels alot I will desperately avoid this airline in the future.

Date of travel: March 2024

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Worst airline…got vietnam visa from embassy but airline denied to accept that visa and charged 30k on the spot to fly…also during return with connecting flight of same airline they left luggage of passengers in connecting country. Also charged extra money even when flight is empty to sit on window seat.

1  Thank Ankita B
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Bought Vietjet because of the cheap flight tickets and also the long layovers (wanted to visit Ho Chi Minh). Flying from Vietnam to Tokyo Narita was ok. It was a red eyed flight and I slept most of the time. However, flying out from Tokyo Haneda to Ho Chi Minh was bad. The delay was 3 hours and mind you that was also a red eyed flight. Our 1am flight delayed until 4:30am (Japan local time). Thankfully our transit was 7 hours that we could still catch our connecting flight back to Penang. Also, the cabin crews were rude. I’ve never seen such rude cabin crews before. With the similar price and class range, Air Asia is far more professional in terms of their crews mannerism as well as no or short delays in their flights (that I’ve taken so far).
As for the leg room, baggage and no in flight entertainment were ok for me as I had expected that.

Date of travel: September 2023
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

If I could put minus zero, for this disappointing airline, I would. Had 5 flights, all bad experiences, delayed, cancelled, and rude, flight and ground staff, wouldn't give you there name.
Charged for over weight bag, twice, on same day, because the couldn't book bag through, other's had much more with no cost.
Paid for meal, then wanted charge me again on flight, and tell me to check my emails then show them 🙃.

Reviewed 15 April 2024

Horrible and rude service by staff I’d number 1122 soontharee.
We were overweight by a few kilos, she let other customers bags pass that had overweight, but choose to pick on us since we are Indian, let me explain why we felt so,
So we went to repack to move around the weight, she was being very difficult
Anyway went we went back to check weight she said, this is your last attempt. Trying to be more triggering and difficult .
We told her we will be throwing the extra 3 kilos stuff and put in in the nearby trash bag visible from the counter, first she said ok
then she changed her mind and said to take it out of the trash and bring it back to her, she stated that I know you will take it from the trash and take it with you,
so we had to put hand into trash can to pull our discarded clothes out and hand it over to her, she could have said it before itself when she directed to throw the trash in a nearby visible can.
then when the weight was proper she started saying I can’t let you take these bags you need to pay 800 instead of 400. I asked her why?

We argued with her that the weights were correct. Since it was exactly satisfied.

the weights exactly matched,
This airline tries to get extra money for luggage by hook or crook even if you satisfy the weights correctly.

they are a discriminating airline and disgusting airline never gain one must fly this airline,

complaining to supervisor was useless, she supported her in such acts.

She even did not want me to call the supervisor.
Since I took images of this drama she was creating in a non threatening way, it was my right , she threatened to call the police on me, in response I told her that I will call n file a report .
She fought with me and took my phone and deleted the images. I still have pictures of my stuff that she made us bring to the counter.

Date April 15 2024.
Airline must take action against such employees if they want to be in business,

• Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.