“Good experience”
Review of VietJetAir

Reviewed 12 April 2024

Great low cost airline. Will definitely fly with them again. Friendly crew. Easy check in. In flight service was excellent. Could use Australian dollars to buy food and drinks.

Date of travel: April 2024
1  Thank Joe M

Reviewed 11 April 2024

Had a great experience with this airline! After landing we discovered that we had lost something in the airplane. The cabin crew searched the entire plane especially for us, even though everyone had already left. Super sweet and helpful!

Date of travel: March 2024
Reviewed 11 April 2024

As a frequent flyer with VietjetAir, I can't help but share my positive impressions of their services. Convenience and flexibility are aspects I always value when choosing VietjetAir for my travels. The airline consistently meets my needs with its extensive domestic and international flight network, making it easy for me to plan and organize my trips conveniently.

Moreover, I'm highly impressed by the VietjetAir staff, from the pilots to the flight attendants, who are always cheerful and attentive. They create a lively and friendly atmosphere throughout the flight, making me feel comfortable and reassured onboard.

In particular, I'm quite satisfied with VietjetAir's customer service. They are always willing to assist and address any inquiries I have promptly and professionally.

In summary, with convenience, quality service, and dedicated customer care, VietjetAir continuously delights me as a passenger and instills confidence in me to choose them for all my future travels.

Date of travel: February 2024
Reviewed 11 April 2024

We flew with Vietjet last March 2024 and will be flying again. The seats are very comfortable, the cost is good, the staff is friendly, the meals are ok, overall this experience is good. We will continue to flew Vietjet.

Date of travel: March 2024
Reviewed 10 April 2024

May I say first, I have used this airline six times this year but there will not be a seventh time. The first five were ok, cheap and cheerful.
The sixth time on our return from BBK to CNX was terrible.
As usual I booked Deluxe and choose our seats for me my wife and son, 4D 4E 4F, going to BKK was ok as usual, but on the return trip our seat reservations had been changed to 29E 30E 31E, we were split up in to different rows. I asked about the reason why I have paid for and booked my seats, and your company has split us up.

QUOTE FROM AIRPORT STAFF AT BKK.
Some Thai people wanted your seats so we gave them to those people because they are Thai.
My wife is Thai with a Thai Passport.
My son has a Thai and British Passport.
I have a British passport.
I HAVE LIVED HERE FOR FIFTEEN YEARS.

NEW MOTTO FOR VIETJET.

If you are all not Thai don't bother to fly.

I have made a complaint to Vietjet through there website, but no reply.

Johnnie
Chiang Mai.

Date of travel: April 2024
1  Thank john m
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.