“We had nothing but good service, I am always travelling to different country,but this one was excellent, and very low c”
Review of Flair Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The service provided by the Customer Service at both Calgary on our way to Toronto was excellent. On our way back it was just as excellent. I had already sent in my excellent experience to the Airline in December when I came back to Calgary. We haven't flown since as there are restrictions. We have our grandchildren in Toronto so that is why we bought GO PASS ticket.

Date of travel: November 2020
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
FlairAirlines, Guest Relations Manager at Flair Airlines, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Good Morning Shameem,

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. We appreciate when our customer service are able to provide you with exceptional service.

Write a reviewReviews (1,624)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Since Flair Airlines has decided to block me from commenting on their posts, and delete some of my comments all together, I figured I would write my own post that they can’t delete

Flair “Airlines” is one of the worst companies I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with in my entire life.

In September of 2020 my fiancée and I flew to Kelowna BC for her grandfathers memorial. We flew Flair because with Covid and job losses we wanted to save as much as we could. But it was such a big regret.

The only flights we could book had 2 stops before we got to BC. Each time we stopped the flights were delayed. In the height of covid the planes were packed like sardines and they half assed the enforcement of mask rules. And some of the flight attendants were down right disrespectful to many passengers. They put our plane in the air from Calgary to Winnipeg with the knowledge that there was an issue with the aircraft, and then when it landed in Winnipeg they took us all off with the promise that we would be back up in the air in 1 hour... then 2... then 4... then the next afternoon.

Now I totally understand that issues happen with airplanes and a cancelled flights happen. HOWEVER the way they handled the cancellation was atrocious. Every passenger that was on that plane was crowded around the check in desk trying to get flights re-booked (which took about 15-20 minutes each once it was finally your turn). There were people waiting there with elderly family members and BABIES, from 8:30pm- 1AM trying to get their flights rebooked. They of course had to put us all up in hotels for the night, which was another issue because we were stuck waiting in the hotel lobby for and hour for flair to pay the hotel for our rooms. But before they had even taken care of the passengers they left stranded they were already advertising last minute flights from Winnipeg to Toronto. Profit over service is a fantastic motto, isn’t it?

Whatever. After our final flight departed (late of course) and we were back in Toronto, we got the full picture of what dealing with this airline was like.

We were told to keep our meal receipts as Flair Airlines was going to reimburse each passenger up to $60 for their meals. So the day or two after we arrived home I scanned our receipts and sent them off to flair. After about a week, I received an email saying that in 2-4 weeks we would have our cheque for the reimbursement.

6 weeks later and still nothing, so another email was sent. Nothing.

9 weeks later and of course still nothing. Another email was sent. Half assed apology was received. Nothing for another month.

At 15 weeks, I sent another email to which I received and automated response. And then nothing once again.

We are now almost 9 months out from our flight and still nothing. It is so ridiculous that this is how they handle customer service. So My fiancée and I tried to get in contact with them through social media, and once again we have been given the run around, told that someone is going to reach out, with no response. And earlier today I tagged CBC News: Marketplace in a comment and I have now been blocked from commenting on their social media at all. It’s not even about $120 it’s about total lack of respect for their customers, and the atrocious mismanagement of this backwards company. I recommend that NO ONE fly Flair. It’s worth the extra cost for your sanity, safety and peace of mind to fly essentially ANY other airline.

Date of travel: September 2020
2  Thank 35allyesas

Good Morning,

Please email support@flyflair.com with your reservation# and tn# so we can look into this inquiry for you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

BUYER BEWARE - Flair will NOT reimburse checked baggage if you no longer need the option. The company lacks flexibility in the ability to hear customers situations, and this is comparable from reading other reviews. I'm sure customer service is slammed with complaints similar to this, as the representative I spoke with was transparent with their hands being tied.

They will also charge you fees high enough that you can't change anything once you book ($25 cancellation fee per flight, if I wanted to rebook same flight without the baggage option - saving me $14, but running the risk of flight prices changing, being unavailable). Won't be recommending for others, unless they want to just walk on to the plane to get somewhere cheap.

1  Thank KileCooke1993

Good Morning,

Thankyou for your feedback, if you would like to speak with one of our support agents please email support@flyflair.com.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Booked a flight and had to cancel because BC extended their Province wide lockdown.

Spoke with Maya (who was excellent, very compassionate and tried everything to assist with the situation).

If the review was just on her, I would give a 10/10. Unfortunately, I am taking into account how Flair dealt with the cancelation policy.

1. I could not get a refund, only a credit to use in the future (which expires after 2yrs)
2. I paid $750 for the flight, and only got a credit back for $570.

Due to the fact I couldn't fly because of Govt imposed regulations, I felt I should have got (not only a refund vs a credit), but a credit for the full value I paid upfront.

I was suppose to fly in May, but as mentioned - my flight was cancelled. So the ratings on the flight itself are irrelevant.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding

Good Morning,

Thank you for your feedback on your experience, if you would like to speak with someone in regards to this inquiry please email support@flyfair.com

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Avoid this airline! We were denied boarding as my spouse had her I’d expire, and the best alternative was to fly next day, in which case the customer service offered us a bargain at extra $900!! Dissatisfied and disappointed to say the least! Made no effort to resolve the issue!

Fly Westjet or Air Canada, spend a bit more but avoid this “low cost” airline! It’s anything but “low cost”!!!

Airline offered us one way return fee minus the baggage and seats I paid for with the “low cost” airline, in a form of credit with Flair!

1  Thank tadik73

Good Morning,

Thank you for reaching out. Sorry your spouse was denied boarding, but airport regulations require valid id to travel.

I am providing the link on the website with required documentation you are required to fly.

If you would like to speak with out customer support please email : support@flyflair.com with your reservation# and tn# for them to reach out to you.

© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.